Seeger Weiss’ New York office is located at 77 Water Street, 8th Floor, in Manhattan’s financial district. Other than its convenient location, what makes this building particularly interesting is that there’s a British WWI single-seater fighter biplane on its roof. The sculpture, a full-size Sopwith Camel, was designed by Rudolph de Harak and sculpted by William Tarr in 1969 and comes complete with a grassy runway atop the 26 story building.
A Law Firm That Understands Business and Tort Law
When a company is sued for millions of dollars or an individual suffers a preventable personal injury, you need New York attorneys with a deep understanding of business and tort law. Seeger Weiss’ proven knowledge and experience is why businesses and individuals seek our advice—and why the New York office continues to receive industry recognition. Learn more:
- When shareholders sue
- Environmental tort attorneys lead fight
- Pharmaceutical drug litigation in New York
- Medical monitoring and pharmaceutical litigation
- A New York strategy in pharmaceutical drug litigation
Toxic Tort Law Firms Combat Industrial Waste
The theory in New York and elsewhere used to be that industrial waste need only be shoved under the rug and it would be gone. Out of sight, was indeed, out of mind. But as events at Love Canal, New York were uncovered, today’s far-away rural industrial waste dump is tomorrow’s suburb, where one may someday live and where one’s children may end up going to school.
- More Toxic Tort in New York is Likely
- New York Legislation Reinforces Toxic Tort Law
- Hazardous Materials Cause New York Injuries
- When a New York Accident is Hazardous
- Potential Toxic Injuries at New York Universities
Claiming Legal Liability for Injury
Legal responsibility or legal liability for a personal injury really gets down to common sense. Most accidents happen because someone was careless, or in legal terms “negligent.”
- Better understand legal duty of care and other things you must prove in order to claim legal liability.
- How vehicle and traffic laws can help support liability claims
Why Hire a New York Accident Attorney?
At the very beginning of your accident claim process, or at any point along the way, you might decide that your claim is too big or too complicated to handle without a New York personal injury lawyer. This may be because there are technical or legal complexities that make it difficult for you to pursue on your own, or you may have reached a stalemate with the insurance company. Hiring a New York personal injury lawyer is especially helpful when injuries suffered are serious. Learn more:
- A Manhattan accident attorney can help prove your claim
- Serious injuries in Long Island car accidents
- Bronx accident claims come down to a technical rule
Putting a Dollar Value on NY Accident Injury
For many, it’s hard to place a dollar value on their pain and suffering after a NY accident. That’s why some New York personal injury lawyers discuss with clients how insurance companies look at injuries and share some of the formulas they use. Learn how to identify, document and prove your injuries:
- How insurance companies look at NY accident injuries
- Identify injuries from car accidents in Niagara Falls
- How to prove Staten Island accident injuries
Urban, Environmental and Green Initiatives Set Historic Goals
New York City has always been at the forefront of progress. Now more than ever, it is leading the charge for:
- Global renaissance of New York urban areas
- Ambitious New York environmental goals
- New York has most comprehensive green building legislation in the country
Density and Diversity Bring Share of New York Accidents and Crime
New York County (which contains Manhattan) has the highest population density with a calculated 104.218 persons per acre says Geographical Information Systems. Its size, density and diversity serve as a magnet for tourists and residents with multiple interests and multiple tastes.
- Tragic Accidents and Crime in New York
- 2010 Ends with Some Unusual New York Accidents
- New York Tragedy Turns Happy
- Male Culture is Central to Reckless Driving in New York
- Defective or Poorly Maintained Tires Can Lead to New York Car Accidents
If you have a legal issue, get advice from our New York law firm. Contact us or call (888) 584-0411.