$6 Billion + Recovered for Personal Injury Victims
Over the last ten years, our personal injury attorneys’ have recovered more than $6 billion dollars for victims of personal injury. Unlike most personal injury law firms, we have the resources and experience to go “toe to toe” with the big defense firms and the insurance companies, but offer the personalized, client-friendly service of a small firm.
Latest news: In 2011, we received a sizable settlement for injured New Jersey construction worker who was hurt while working from scaffolding. Read news story and why employers are responsible for safe scaffolding and ensuring fall protection.
Our track record is one of many reasons that firms nationwide send their personal injury cases to us. Simply put, our colleagues know that we have the skill, the resources and the tenacity to get maximum value for their personal injury clients.
Check out these personal injuries:
- Actions On Behalf of Minor Students
- Auto Accidents
- Brinkerhoff Death Negligence Lawsuit
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Medical Device Recalls
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Track Record
- Settlement For Injured Construction Manager
- Victims Religious Clergy Abuse
- Workplace Injuries
The Tort System
Tort actions were created as a non-legislative way to compensate wrongs and harm done by one person to another’s person, property or other protected interests, e.g. physical injury or reputation. The tort system, first, tries to compensate victims for their losses. Secondly, it tries to set an example of liability to avoid future harm or accidents. Read more:
The Right to Civil Justice
Corporations are responsible for thousands of preventable deaths, injuries, and diseases as well as enormous economic costs to workers, consumers and the environment. The civil justice system offers victims the only way to deter companies from engaging in wrongdoing.
- A civil justice right: trial by jury
- Personal injury attorneys tackle unsafe corporate practices
- Caps on damages deprive some a just award
As Americans, we have a democratic right to civil justice and trial by jury. No matter what propaganda big businesses issue about tort reform, victims deserve a chance to obtain justice from a judge and jury.
Statutes of Repose vs. Statutes of Limitations
Many assume that if one is wronged the ability to seek remedy will always be open-ended. This isn’t the case. Often legal proceedings must abide by a statute of repose, which limits a victim’s timeframe for recourse. And can nullify any legal responsibility that the wrongdoer or corporation has done to the victim.
If you or someone you know has been injured as a result of an accident, negligence or medical malpractice, please fill out the form for a FREE consultation. If, because of your personal injury, you cannot come to our office, hospital or home visits can be arranged. All our personal injury and medical malpractice cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means that our law firm is not paid unless you recover.Free Case Evaluation
- A Distinguished Track Record in Personal Injury – Seeger Weiss LLP
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Child Injuries
- Civil Justice Right: Trial by Jury
- Investors Securities Fraud
- Is Tort Reform a Good Thing?
- Medical Malpractice
- NY Statutes of Limitations
- Personal Injury Attorneys Tackle Unsafe Corporate Practices
- Personal Injury Lawyers – Seeger Weiss Law Firm
- Seeger Weiss LLP Obtains $600,000 Settlement for Injured Construction Manager
- Seeger Weiss Represents Interests of Victims of Religious Clergy Abuse
- Statutes of Repose: Nullifying Responsibility for Harm
- The Value of Joint and Several Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Types of Personal Injury Damages
- Victims of an Accident or Injury
- When the Discovery Rule Helps Victims
Seeger Weiss LLP is investigating allegations by the Justice Department that U.S. airlines may have unlawfully colluded to control the number of available seats on flights in order to drive up ticket [...]July 2, 2015 By: Seeger Weiss LLP read more
Results from a recent data mining study conducted at Houston Methodist and Stanford University, California, showed that patients using proton pump inhibitors face a significantly higher risk for suffering a heart attack [...]June 15, 2015 By: Seeger Weiss LLP read more
Experts at The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Ohio State University have called for more research into possible health risks of a potentially toxic chemical, gadolinium, remaining in brain tissue of [...]June 12, 2015 By: Seeger Weiss LLP read more