Avon and Clarins Under Investigation for False Advertising of Beauty Products
Seeger Weiss is currently looking into whether claims made by cosmetic companies that their products violate consumer protection laws.
Seeger Weiss is currently looking into whether claims made by cosmetic companies that their products can, for example, reduce or eliminate wrinkles, tighten facial or body contours, boost cellular renewal, replenish collagen, and generally forestall the aging process are deceptive, false or misleading, and therefore violate consumer protection laws.
In particular, we are investigating claims made by Avon and Clarins for the products identified below. If you have used any of the products below and would like to discuss your experiences, please contact Seeger Weiss at 888.584.0411 or via email. If there are products from other cosmetic companies that you have used which make similar types of claims, please contact us to discuss further.
Products under investigation from the ANEW line include:
- ANEW Reversalist Night Renewal Cream
- ANEW Reversalist Renewal Day Cream
- ANEW Reversalist Renewal Serum
- ANEW Reversalist Illuminating Eye System
- ANEW Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector
- ANEW Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum
- ANEW Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid
- ANEW Clinical Pro Line Eraser
- ANEW Clinical Lift & Firm Pro Serum
- ANEW Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream
- ANEW Genics Night Treatment Cream
- ANEW Genics Eye Treatment
- ANEW Genics Treatment
Seeger Weiss is investigating claims for a class action suit against Volkswagen and Audi related to a defective Timing Chain Tensioner System (“Tensioner System”) in all 2008 through 2013 model year vehicles [...]May 20, 2016 By: Seeger Weiss read more
OUR ROLE: Christopher A. Seeger, principal partner and co-founder of Seeger Weiss LLP, has been appointed to serve on the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee, and as State Court Liaison Counsel, in the most [...]May 11, 2016 By: Seeger Weiss read more