Avon and Clarins Under Investigation for False Advertising of Beauty Products
Seeger Weiss is currently looking into whether claims made by cosmetic companies that their products violate consumer protection laws.
Seeger Weiss is currently looking into whether claims made by cosmetic companies that their products can, for example, reduce or eliminate wrinkles, tighten facial or body contours, boost cellular renewal, replenish collagen, and generally forestall the aging process are deceptive, false or misleading, and therefore violate consumer protection laws.
In particular, we are investigating claims made by Avon and Clarins for the products identified below. If you have used any of the products below and would like to discuss your experiences, please contact Seeger Weiss at 888.584.0411 or via email. If there are products from other cosmetic companies that you have used which make similar types of claims, please contact us to discuss further.
Products under investigation from the ANEW line include:
- ANEW Reversalist Night Renewal Cream
- ANEW Reversalist Renewal Day Cream
- ANEW Reversalist Renewal Serum
- ANEW Reversalist Illuminating Eye System
- ANEW Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector
- ANEW Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum
- ANEW Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid
- ANEW Clinical Pro Line Eraser
- ANEW Clinical Lift & Firm Pro Serum
- ANEW Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream
- ANEW Genics Night Treatment Cream
- ANEW Genics Eye Treatment
- ANEW Genics Treatment
Legal action was recently filed against the Tropical Smoothie Café after patrons were exposed to the hepatitis A virus after drinking tropical smoothies sold by the national chain of restaurants. This initial [...]September 26, 2016 By: Seeger Weiss read more
Chevrolet’s so-called “clean diesel” models Cruze and Colorado emit higher levels of pollution than originally disclosed to the government, and more than the company claimed was emitted in its marketing [...]September 2, 2016 By: Seeger Weiss read more
For some time, Janssen Pharmaceutical’s diabetes medication Invokana has been known to trigger serious side effects, including ketoacidosis, in users. Ketoacidosis occurs when there is a presence of abnormally high ketones in [...]August 31, 2016 By: Seeger Weiss read more