Chris Seeger and Dave Buchanan to speak at Fosamax Femur Fractures Forum
Partners Chris Seeger and Dave Buchanan, along with Mike Papantonio of Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor, will be heading up a forum on Fosamax-induced femur fractures litigation in Miami on June 24, 2011.
Partners Chris Seeger and Dave Buchanan, along with Mike Papantonio of Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor, will be heading up a forum on Fosamax-induced femur fractures litigation in Miami on June 24, 2011. The details are below:
Fosamax-Induced Femur Fractures Litigation
presented by Mass Torts Made Perfect, a plaintiffs’
only forum on these two emerging mass torts
Friday, June 24, 2011
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Miami, Florida
Topics to Include:
- The Science of Oversupression of Bone Turnover
- Epidemiology of Fosamax and Atypical Femur Fractures
- The Relationship Between ONJ and Atypical Fremur Fractures
- State of Litigation: New Jersey, Florida, California State Courts
- The Femur MDL Update
- Moving the Liability Case Forward: What Work Product Exists?
- Understanding Damages
- Case Selection Criteria
Presented by: Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor, PA, Pensacola, FL
Price: $795 for attorneys and $595 for paralegals.
To register, call Sharon Boothe at 610-644-3943, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibitor information available by contacting Sharon Boothe. A small block of rooms has been reserved at the hotel at the discounted room rate of $179.00. Call the hotel directly at 305-604-1601, or toll free at 1-877-563-9762. Refer to the “Mass Torts Made Perfect” program to get the discounted room rate. The room rate is available also three days prior and three days after the conference, if you decide to extend your stay. Please direct any questions to Sharon Boothe, at 610-644-3943.
– See more at: http://www.seegerweiss.com/blog/2011/05/26/chris-seeger-and-dave-buchanan-to-speak-at-fosamax-femur-fractures-forum/#sthash.gAPNme5F.dpuf